Thursday 2 July 2015

TOOLS - Day 2

TOOL 1 - Popplet
Quite easy to use, but I struggled to add a video to the text. Then Jordi (one of our teachers) suggested me to do it the other way round, that is ... add the video first, then write a comment for the video.
It takes a while to upload if you want to share it with your classmates :( , but, as well as Padlet, it promotes a collaborative working environment.

Tutorial


Click on the image below to go to the Popplet webpage.


My first attempt ...
Which of the statements below is false?




TOOL 2 - Prezi
I did my first Prezi two years ago and remember myself struggling a lot with it. It's certainly much better than PPT, as you can make astonishing presentations with it, but ... it's so time-consuming!
Is it worth it, then?

This time I've decided to transform an old PPT of mine into a Prezi ... but it's even worse :(

Click on the image below to go to the Prezi webpage.


My first attempt in 2013 ...


8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog! It's so cool & he owl at the top is simply awsome. By the way, if you don't mind, I'll copy the way you displayed your gadgets... Great job Meri!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice comments, Sònia!
      Go ahead! I don't mind at all ;)

      Delete
  2. I think if you have been several times in NY, I approach?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just chose your blog at randon and was completely surprised to see such an amazing material.
    It's great the way you have presented your blog. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice comments!
      I've just had a look at yours, and I like it too ;)

      Delete
  4. I think that you don't have two dogs...
    Nice blog, nice colours...Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice comments!
      You're right! I like animals, but I don't have any pets.

      Delete