Wednesday 1 July 2015

TOOLS - Day 1

TOOL 1 - Voki
Good tool to welcome students and inform them about the lessons and course.

Tutorial


Click on the image below to go to the Voki webpage.




TOOL 2 - Socrative
Good tool for questionnaires and sharing opinions later on.

Tutorial


Click on the image below to go to the Socrative webpage.





TOOL 3 - EDpuzzle
Already knew this one, but haven't tried it with my students yet.

Tutorial


Click on the image below to go to the EDpuzzle webpage.




TOOL 4 - Kahoot!

Still need more time to use it, but seems to be quite catchy and engaging ;)
Really enjoyed it in class!

Tutorial


Click on the image below to go to the Kahoot! webpage.




TOOL 5 - Paddlet

Easy to use, quick peer-feedback ... Really cool!

Click on the image below to go to the Padlet webpage.




My first attempt ...


4 comments:

  1. I like your blog!
    I hope that you learnt a lot of apps this morning!
    The last summer I went to NY city, and I saw the starry night of Van Gogh.... I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Com obliga a parlar anglès, que et parlin en anglès! Vaig a provar-ho!
    Congratulations for your work! I'm so glad to see a Van Gogh on your padlet. It's one of my favourite artists (pintor?)
    I have posted his famous Café, an image of my parents' house that never will forgive.
    Is it correct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is becoming a Directory, use full tools and their tutorials, and the best thing: IN ENGLISH. Bufff quina canya de curs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Oriol for your nice comments (in English)!
      You're right ... és una canya!

      Delete